Welcome to this Photo Barter supported by Japan-based art living space http://co-iki.org/en_US/events/creativity-from-home/?fbclid=IwAR0QxahasLiWq5CSuKj4I2m8UduI0-UAtNoCVXfzh2WwVtpW6AQI0p1_g-Q" target="_blank">co.iki. I've taken photos from windows in my home in Hong Kong during the pandemic. To participate in this barter, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
1. Visit: https://www.teresart.net/outside-my-windows" target="_blank">https://www.teresart.net/outside-my-windows. Click on the larger photo above the thumbnails. Click the arrow (or scroll right if you browse with a phone) to look for a photo you want.
2. Take a screenshot (or copy and paste the file name into an email message — clickable email link in 3.) and attach it to the email you will send me. In that email, you will send:
a. a photo you took from your window during the coronavirus pandemic for the barter;
b. your name (can be a nickname); and
c. where you took the photo (for example, Tokyo, Japan)
3. Email me . (If this email link does not work for you, send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org) If you like to write and allow me to show what you've written along with your photo, you can drop a short message telling me something about your photo or how your photo relates to you during the pandemic.
4. I will send you a high-resolution version of the photo you want from me.
5. You can pick more than 1 photo if you'd like to send me more than 1 photo you took from your windows for exchange.
6. Your photo will be shown here: https://barter-outside-our-windows.blogspot.com/" target="_blank">https://barter-outside-our-windows.blogspot.com/ (if there is any opportunity to show your photo(s) in a physical exhibition, I'll let you know)
I look forward to exchanging photos with you. Stay safe and well. Cheers.