Estudio Nómada Barcelona open call
Residency in the vineyards around Barcelona with free use of kiln.
Description of residency program
Included in the residency:
· All regular services of our residency will be included in this open call
· The opportunity to participate in our residents exhibition on 26 April 2018 in the new gallery district of Barcelona
· One month in a single suit private room, including bedsheets & towels
· Free use of our kiln
· Access to a screen printing workshop
· 20 m2 studio space surrounded by the vineyards of Barcelona in the Penedes
· Shared kitchen ( max 6 people )
· Access to a digital art documentary library with around 900 films
· Weekly transfer to and from Barcelona city
Duration of residency
Between 1-3 months
Disciplines, work equipment and assistance
Artist with an interest for ceramics. In the residency equipment for ceramists are available.
Estudio Nómada is offering a stay at paradisiacal artist residency Mas els Igols some 50 km outside of Barcelona city. Included in the stay is free usage of the kiln (value: €15/firing) and a 10% grant on the rooms.
You will have access to a large studio in an ancient farmhouse in Barcelona's wine region of Penedes and join a group exhibition in our gallery in the gallery district in Barcelona city center (on Trafalgar 55).
Fees and support
Single room (10% grant) + usage kiln (max 10 firings) = €585
Double room (10% grant)+ usage kiln (max 10 firings) = €675 if used by a single person and €775 if used by a couple
Expectations towards the artist
If the artists is open to this we would like to organize a class or lecture in our school in Barcelona city.
We offer to leave a work behind to show in our residence exhibition on 26 April. The expenses for sending the work back after the show are for the artists.
Apply by sending a portfolio and preferred dates of stay to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can also call +34622689032