OPEN CALL FOR 2019 ARTIST RESIDENCY
Pier-2 Art Center is located in Taiwan’s second largest city, Kaohsiung. As a cluster of old warehouses next to Kaohsiung Harbor, Pier-2 Art Center positions itself as an artistic, diverse, experimental, creative space which is open to any kind of possibilities.
We are now calling for the visual artist's residency plans, which involve the Kaohsiung's local culture, geographic environment, cultural landscape, social conditions, and other issues.
- Roundtrip economic class airline tickets
- A daily living allowance of NT$500
- Subsidy Material fees (determined based on the plan of each creation.)
- Studio and living space.
- Each artist will be assigned a project manager for assisting residency schedule
How to Apply:
1. Applicants must download file of General Regulation.
2. Applicants should fill in the online Application Form.
3. Applicants must provide the required document such as curriculum vitae, collection of works, and creation plans during their stay in Taiwan via wetransfer, google drive, or any other online download link before the relevant submission deadline.
4. Evaluations will be carried out based on all of the materials submitted by the applicants. Any works submitted that are false or incomplete or do not meet the requirements will not be considered.