MR. MOV2 Video Art Festival
NO SIGNAL: your service has been temporarily interrupted. It would be restored momentarily.
After a pause lasting one year, connection will be re-established in the summer of 2018. Mr Mov 2, a festival dedicated to video art, will take place for the second time in the city of Brescia, seen as a place to connect and enhance the work of international artists.
The signal has been reactivated: in this edition the screens of Mr Mov 2 will light up, offering an overview of some of the latest trends emerging in the world of audiovisual arts. Eleven budding curators will select the works through an open call, without imposing any thematic limitations.
- 10th May 2018, 23.00 (GMT)
- Submissions received after this time cannot be considered
- No entry fee
- Through the compilation of the application form
- Apply and works send by email, Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc. cannot be considered
- Only after the organizers’ confirmation of acceptance, artists can send the file .mp4 1920×1080
- Individuals and collectives are welcome to apply
- Applicants must be over 18 years old
- Artists who submitted their videos for the previous edition of the festival can also participate, excluding the videos selected for the first edition
- Employees of the SantaGiulia Fine Arts Academy in Brescia and of the Foppa Group cannot participate
- Video must be made after 1st January 2016
- Video should not last more than 15 minutes
- All works in languages other than English or Italian must include subtitles in any of these languages
- Each artist or collective can participate with no more than 3 works, sending also a statement or synopsis of the work (max 500 characters for each work), a short bio (max 500 characters)
- The artists, by submitting their works, authorize the organizers’ re-elaboration, respecting the integrity of the works and the artist, of fragments of their works to show as promotion of the festival
- The artist grants the work’s show during the Festival’s evenings, which will take place in Italy, in the Brescia area in 2018.